Kunstsein / My Skin Is My Diary
Short Documentary, 11 Min.
"Kunstsein" / "My Skin Is My Diary" is a portrait of a young rockabilly-hairdresser. All her life her ex-husband - a tattoo artist - has tattooed her with remarkable memories of her past: Their spontaneous wedding in Las Vegas, the cat that led her mother to a withdrawal, the birth of her best friend´s first child.
The short documentary shows a young woman who uses her skin as her diary.
- Protagonist: Phyllis Overman
- Idea, Direction, Editing: Anne M. Hilliges
- DOP: Carla Muresan
- Producer: Philip Grabow
- Line Producer University of Television and Film Munich: Hannah Maag
- FilmZ Mainz
- Regensburger Kurzfilmwoche - Nomination for Best Short
- Landshuter Kurzfilmfestival - Nomination for Dok.Block
- Flimmern & Rauschen Youth Film Festival Munich