Portrait of a DOP
Short documentary, 22 Min.
Portrait of Luca Bigazzi, the renowed and successful Italian cameraman / DOP who worked with with directors such as Silvio Soldini, Mario Martone, Felice Farina, Gianni Amelio, Francesca Archibugi, Michele Placido, Abbas Kiarostami and Paolo Sorrentino.
The award winning Luca Bigazzi talks about his political engagement, his approach to creating light and atmosphere, his work with Paolo Sorrentino on "La Grande Bellezza", "Il Divo", "The Youth" as well as his modest and human life attitude.
- Idea, Direction, Editing: Anne M. Hilliges
- Co-Director: Camilla Guttner
- DOP: Nikola Krivokuca
- Producer: Anne M. Hilliges, Camilla Guttner
- Translation: Claudius Beutler
- Line Producer University of Television and Film Munich: Ferdinand Freising